Dental crowns and bridges are used in restorative dentistry to protect natural teeth and replace missing ones.
Dental crowns can be used to:
- Strengthen a tooth that has been damaged by decay.
- Prevent decay in weak or vulnerable teeth.
- Protect a cracked or broken tooth.
- Change tooth color or shape.
- Cover dental work such as fillings or root canals.
- Top a dental implant when replacing a missing tooth.
Crowns can protect your teeth in a way that keeps you healthy overall, too. We are proud to offer you this procedure along with the convenience and comfort you are looking for when you come to Blue River Dental!
The CEREC Difference
At Blue River Dental, we are committed to excellent dentistry, but we also understand that you are a busy individual. That’s why we make crowns with a high-tech CEREC machine!
This machine makes customized crowns during your appointment, so you can go home with the tooth protection you need without having to return multiple times to have your crown fitted. We will make sure you get a custom-made, natural looking crown that beautifully protects your tooth.
With our CEREC machine, we have eliminated messy impressions and long waiting times to give you a customized crown in record time! Find out just how comfortable and convenient the crown procedure can be when you come to Blue River Dental!
Dental bridges are another way to replace missing teeth and give you back your smile. A dental bridge uses your surrounding natural teeth as support to replace a missing tooth or teeth. Dental bridges can also be supported by implants.
Benefits of a Dental Bridge
Dental bridges do more than simply fill in the gap in your smile. Dental bridges:
- Help you regain the ability to chew your favorite foods.
- Allow you to speak normally again.
- Fill out sunken or sagging cheeks caused by missing teeth.
- Prevent remaining teeth from shifting and causing irregular bite patterns.
- Can be cared for with regular brushing and flossing!
If you have a missing tooth or multiple teeth, Blue River Dental is here to help! We want to restore the function of your mouth to give you a full, healthy smile that will benefit your entire body.
Call us today for more information about how dental crowns and bridges can protect your dental and overall health!